Zettler Controls pleased to announce that the UEB1-70 Miniature Circuit Breaker now complies with the ASTM B117-500hr Salt Spray standard. Passing the ASTM B117-500hr Salt Spray test demonstrates our products ability to meet the corrosive environmental conditions that may be encountered in HVAC/R applications.
The UEB1-70 is a miniature molded case circuit breaker exclusively designed for use in residential and commercial applications. It provides excellent over-current protection and control of on/off operation in AC electrical systems. It has a voltage rating of up to 240VAC at 50Hz/60Hz and can handle current up to 60 Amps. The UEB1-70 Series of Miniature Circuit Breakers is UL approved and offers a variety of circuit breakers rated from 5 amps up to 60 amps. Available in one, two or three pole configurations.
- Complies with ASTM B117-500hr Salt Spray test.
- Terminal design to allow multiple quick connect terminations
- Removable metal brackets allow the breaker to be flush mounted, surface mounted, or totally removed for din rail mounting.
- Mechanical switch for manual circuit disconnection
- On/Off display indicator
- Performance unaffected by position mounting
- UL 489