Zettler Controls extends their line of HVAC/R definite purpose contactors with UL approved 4pole, 25-40 Amp versions. The 4-pole XMC0 25-40 Amp contactors are able to switch heavy loads in applications such as elevators, cranes, hoists as well as typical HVAC/R products.
The 4 pole XMC0 Series of high performance definite purpose contactors offers UL rated contacts of 25 through 40 Full Load Amps, up to 600V and coils rated Class F. The XMC0 contactors are built and tested to meet the ARI780/790 standard for industrial applications.
- Various termination options for specific application needs
- Universal mounting plate for easy replacement
- Convenient non-position sensitive mounting
- Heavy-duty contacts ensure long electrical life
- 155˚C, Class F coils available with a wide range of voltages at 50/60 Hz
- AUX contacts and micro switch offerings available
- EE lamination provides optimal performance while reducing power consumption
- Effective dust-proof construction
- SCCR (Short Circuit Current Rating) 100kA, 600V
- UL, CUR File E222994
|Part Description||4-pole Definite Purpose Contactor|
25, 32, 40 FLA
Universal Mounting Plate
Variety of Termination Options
Variety of AUX contracts and micro switches available
Standard and Compact forms
|Applications||Air conditioning, refrigeration, heating,
lighting, pools/spas, elevators, cranes, hoists
power supplies, vending machines
|Availability||Sample quantity available
Production 10 weeks
|Price||Contact sales associate|
About Zettler Controls, Inc.
Headquartered in Vista, Calif., Zettler Controls, Inc. brings the same commitment to quality and innovation to the HVAC/R market that the Zettler name has embodied for over 100 years. Offering relays, transformers, contactors, heat sequencers and more, Zettler Controls’ products are used by the HVAC/R industry for both residential and commercial applications. Zettler Controls' unique combination of 100 percent quality testing, first-class sales and technical support, cost-effective product design and outstanding product availability offer a highly dependable and responsive resource for all your HVAC/R component needs. For more information, please visit www.zettlercontrols.com .
For application and product information contact:
Zettler Controls, Inc.,
2410 Birch St, Vista, CA 92081
Phone: (949) 360-5840
Fax: (949) 360-5839
Web Site: www.zettlercontrols.com